Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Birthday, Granddad!

Today is a special day in our household ~~~ 
it's Granddad's birthday! 
 
So, Lucy got up bright & early to help her Mommy
make Granddad a special birthday breakfast ...


Stuffed panini french toast with a cinnamon twist & orange juice ... and Lucy's special homemade card!
The special birthday card!

Say "cheese"!

Granddad "just happened" to be on the same side of town as one of Lucy's most 
favorite restaurants around lunchtime.  
So ... 

The Cheesecake Factory!



Lucy had to "test" Granddad's french fries (and he got a hug too!)


Lucy loved playing with the Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake
 
 
Looks like Lucy made Granddad's birthday a very special one!
 
 
 
Happy Birthday to my dear Husband ... 
Thank you for sharing your past 27 birthdays with me ... 
I love you very much!
 
 


(Granny's one week post-surgery & doing very good ... even being a good patient if I must say so myself. I'll post later with some pictures of my special nurse who is making my recovery easier)

No comments: