Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Wordless Month

So ... I had this post all laid out with words and pictures ... then I must have hit a button on my laptop (still in the learning phase of this new touch-screen) ... and every single thing disappeared -- except for the title and the labels. 

So, in a nutshell (since I cannot remember everything I had previously written) ...

We're still transitioning in our household and sometimes the words just aren't there for me.  As much as I try to write a post, sometimes my mind gets so cluttered with things that are going on & I simply just have to "abide" (CLICK HERE to read the significance)
 
Over the past several weeks ...
 
GG and Grandpa came for a visit when Jacqueline & the 2 little ones were home.  As you can see, it's always a great time with all the "greats"!



 And then our family vacation to Disney World ...
Granny knocked over the "50" ---
we celebrated "everything Tag" since he's a tax season kid ---
celebrated Lucy entering her school career ---
 and on our last night there, Lucy lost her first tooth!












I've got more pics to show of the past couple of weeks, but will post them in a day or so. We've had a wonderful weekend and now it's time to get ready for a busy week ahead...
 
As I may not have posted as often over this past month, it is always my desire that
my words are HIS words.  It's quite often that when my words are quieter or
perhaps even unspoken ... that His words are my focus and my meditation. 
And it's a reminder to me that He always directs my path as well as (hopefully)
the words to my posts.
 
Have a blessed week, dear friends ...
 
and may God direct your steps through each and every moment of your days.
 

 

 






No comments: