Thursday, November 3, 2011

Computer Glitch ... HTML Fixer to my Rescue

Well, after several weeks of HTML malfunctions (of which I couldn't see on my computers) I think my pictures are finally fixed!

A special shout-out THANK YOU to my beautiful and wonderful daughter 
for taking her time & knowledge in getting this fixed for me today (and Granny had some fun Lucy-time as Mommy wrestled with this).  She actually had to have 2 laptops running at the same time to get it straightened out.  My laptop showed everything normal size, but hers was basically the same as what everybody could see -- humongous!

So, thank you all for your patience in tolerating the huge photos ... I hope to never have this problem again ... 
but, we shall see. 

Please let me know if my pictures show up so huge again & I'll call on my HTML fixer to come to my rescue ... 
again :)



PS -- I hope you stop by (CLICK HERE) my giveaway post & enter ... MyMemories Digital Scrapbook software ... it's well worth the 2 minutes it takes to enter!  Hope to see your entry soon :)

1 comment:

Barb's Free Printables said...

I joined your blog during the hop.I'm new and need followers. I would love it if you would check out my free printable crafts for kids blog and hopefully follow me too
http://www.smartypantsfreeprintables.blogspot.com/