Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Inopportune Motivation

I don't know if this has ever happened to anyone else...
when motivation hits like a ton of bricks!

 

Maybe not to anyone else, but certainly to me...
just since 10:45 this morning, I have renewed motivation to tackle my list --

** ramp-up my workouts and healthy eating
** return to my blogging community
** revitalize our household projects

... and ALL of these I feel a refreshed desire to accomplish soon ...

as in by the end of the week

or the end of next week (at the very latest)

But then there's that little doctor appointment from this morning ...
early stages of pneumonia

and since I had pneumonia 8 years ago just before Lucy was born ...
well, I need to take it easy for the next week or so.
I just started my antibiotics this afternoon, so I'm winding down right now.



We're beginning a new dance & karate schedule this week ...
and
we will celebrate Lucy's 8th birthday on Friday the 23rd

so Granny needs to spend the next couple of days completely resting...
or my doctor said I'll probably land in the hospital.
Since the hospital is not an option for our exciting week,

I -- SHALL -- REST

Hope you all have a wonderful and healthy week!

~~~ I'll check in soon ~~~



No comments: