Tuesday, August 9, 2016

August Gifts --- Everyday Thoughts

August 8 ... 3 Gifts in Summer
 

Living in the Land of the Free ...
celebrating our country's freedom on July 4th ...
with fireworks (albeit from Walt Disney World live stream)




Summer salad with a glass of iced tea
and
beautiful flowers









August 9 ... A gift hole, whole, half


Dan & I hiked Diamond Head in Hawaii two years ago.
At the top of the crater ...
the hole ...
the view ...
totally worth the hike
His whole thoughts of me ...
I am His
I am His child


My better half for almost 33 years!



I hope you'll find the joy and gifts that God has for you
in every moment of every day.

Be blessed, my friend!

I'm going to be out for the next few days ---
taking care of 3 of my precious gifts ---
God bless!




















 






1 comment:

Theresa said...

I also hiked Diamond Head:) Hmmmmm, I can't remember how long ago it was but I loved it! Great picture of you and your Hubby! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!