Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Celebrating His 53rd ...

I've had the honor of celebrating the past 31 birthdays with this guy. 
We started dating in September 1983 ...
he turned 22 on March 9, 1984 ...
we eloped on May 16, 1984.

Lots of changes through the years ...
lots of "life" through the years ...
lots of us through the years.

Monday was a busy day at his office (corporate deadline coming up!) He met Lucy & me at her dance class & then off for a Sweet Frog birthday treat (Granny forgot to take pictures!) So, this evening (Wednesday), his office building had a mandatory evacuation so he & I went to dinner.  Now home for the evening and he is settled in at his home office to do a little "offline" work ... their office may be "paperless" to a certain point but it's good for him to have hard copies to keep the work flowing! I love my husband & all that he does for his family. Here's a few pics through the years.

 From the boy of the '80s who caught my eye one day in the hall at our high school  ...
 


 
 
 ... the girl who adores her Daddy ...
 
 
... the little ones who simply love Grandad ... 
 
 
 
 
... and I'm thankful that he chose me to share all of his birthdays with ...
 
 
 



I look forward to sharing many more birthdays with my husband!
 
Have a blessed week, my  friends!






 
 

 




1 comment:

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday to your fella! I loved seeing all of these pictures! Have a blessed Saturday dear friend, HUGS!