Friday, October 21, 2011

ACU's, Stiletto Shoes, and Pretty Pink Tutus: DIY Chalkboard Pumpkins



Occasionally I will link my posts up to my beautiful daughter's blog at 
 ACU's, Stiletto Shoes, and Pretty Pink Tutus

... and this is one of those occasions.  

It's "that time of the year" ... pumpkin carvings, fall decorations, and ... what else? 
Oh yeah ... the most important part of all ...  
KIDS having good old fashioned fun outside :)

Well, I am one proud Momma of such a creative young lady (who just happens to be an awesome Mommy too).  Check out the link below to her blog to see  how creative 
Mr. & Mrs. 'Joe are when it comes to pumpkin carving.  

Be warned though ... there's nothing "traditional" about these pumpkins.  And her tutorial is also featured at  

One Pretty Thing - DIY craft tutorials (www.oneprettything.com) ... 

Just between me & you --- she gets her talent from her Daddy and her Grandma ... 
Her Momma jumps in and adds her two cents worth every now & then.  

So, without further ado ... the link to my talented daughter's blog  ...

(oh, she would LOVE to read your comments too ... just tell her "Granny" sent you :)




ACU's, Stiletto Shoes, and Pretty Pink Tutus: DIY Chalkboard Pumpkins: In a week or so I plan to photo bomb the mess out of this place! :) I know friends and family have been patiently waiting for me to post Luc...

No comments: