Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Just Being Still ...

It's Wednesday evening ... Granddad's at praise team practice (he's the worship leader this Sunday at the building site) ... the 'Joe's are getting Lucy ready for bedtime ... and Granny has some quiet time. 

Normally on 'these' Wednesday nights, I'll look through blogs --- just by hitting "next blog".  That is actually how I found my new friend A Season of Harvest  ::: Hi Shelia :::  I've been reading through several other blogs as well -- topics, styles, arrangements, etc -- to learn more about this world of blogging. 

But, tonight is different.  It's just not a 'typical' Wednesday evening for me.  God just wants me tonight ... just to be still ... and know that He is Lord.  Sometimes with life rushing at us with lightning speed, it's easy to lose sight of Him.  But He's always here.  He just wants us to be still from the world around us ... 


 And now, my quiet-time ...

                  






 

No comments: